Freestyle / Freeride
136 x 41 / 139 x 42
Pads & Straps:
Using a full layer of Spread Tow Carbon, cramming innovative features
with superior materials, the Master C+ V3 is our lightest and most
performant freeride to freestyle crossover twintip
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● Super lightweight high-performance freeride to freestyle twintip
● Spread Tow Carbon lamination for a precise and responsive ride
● Parabolic ABS rails for grip, upwind ability and higher impact resistance
● Varying bevelled ABS rails optimize flex, speed, and pop
● Multi-stage rocker for better pop and smooth landings
/ V3 Changes
● New ABS rail material with higher impact resistance
● Updated graphics for more exciting look
● 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging
/ DESIGN Vision
The Master V3 C+ is the ultimate weapon of choice for dedicated wind addicts seeking a premium
board to outperform anything and anyone.
The precision-milled 3D core, made of a rare low-density Paulownia wood, is entirely coated with
high-tech carbon-fibre. We use superior Spread Tow Carbon, a fabric made with a unique weaving
technique to get the most performance out of the carbon fibres, both in stretch and compression.
The carbon layer creates exceptional flex, enhancing the riding experience.
The Parabolic Rail Shape technology improves upwind-travel, cuts through chop comfortably, and
redirects spray away from the rider. Ultimate impact resistance is achieved and the enhanced
optimum flex cushions on landing.
The smart channel layout of the bottom as well as the included G10 glassed fins, combine control
and responsiveness that playfully go hand in hand. Lastly, we are pleased to have developed new
100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging, along with new standout graphics for a more exciting
The new Master C+ will allow the rider to hold the edge longer with more ease, load the board for a
powerful radical pop and achieve their highest jumps yet.