Delta / Hybrid – 3 Strut
Cross Over Freeride
05 / 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 17
Dark Grey (224) / Orange (218) / Light Blue (225) / White (223)
The RS is our signature powerhouse, designed with 'one-kite-fits-all' versatility for limitless freeride
/ PERFORMANCE Features
• Precision freeride performance that's versatile for all riding styles
• Impressive wind range with enhanced low-end capabilities
• Ultra-stable with a direct feel, efficient in any condition
• Massive hangtime and easy upwind travel
• Plug and play with direct fast turning characteristics
/ RS V7 Key Changes
• Modified arc for increased low-end performance
• New wingtip segmentation for easier and lighter turning
• New panel cuts in the canopy distribute force more efficiently
• Smaller LE bridle deflectors
/ DESIGN Vision
The RS is our best-selling kite, shattering limits with its freeride versatility. Packed with nifty features, the RS is
designed to tame any storm, boost massive airs, and master any kite spot.
Version 7 has exceptional efficiency with a revised profile for even better low-end performance and ease of
use. Its aerodynamic design has extraordinary capabilities so that you can get away with just two kites in your
quiver to cover all conditions.
The construction features a medium to high aspect ratio that adds grunt and power, yet the load distribution is
protected, even over time. The frame structure supports the canopy for extra stability, making it accessible to
riders of all levels.
With smooth power generation and light turning initiation, the RS has an ultra-direct feel. Fast flight and
turning characteristics also allow the RS to be quick in response to all disciplines, giving it limitless riding
Dynamic speed, bags of hangtime and thrilling forward momentum make the RS kite truly stand out. Even
when chasing waves or popping freestyle tricks, the RS delivers high performance and swiftly travels upwind
no matter the gusts or how choppy the water.
The RS is an all-round powerhouse getting freeriders stoked in seconds.